"Their Debut"

"Their Debut"

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hump Day!

Morning.  Jackson woke me at 1:54am saying "Mommy I'm gonna throw up!" I jumped outta bed and said go to the bathroom! He made it to the toliet (thank goodness casue I didn't wanna have to clean that up!) and then proceeded to say he felt better but wanted to sleep on the couch downstairs with Daddy so off they went.  I then heard him about 8am talking (very loudly) about wanting to watch cartoons so I knew he was fine so off to school he (and Hailey) went.  PAUSE.  Lunch-box making. What do you pack for your kids? I try to do some of it the night before but normally forget like right now and its not worth walking back downstairs to do :) Hailey and Jackson both say they don't want sandwiches anymore or at least not the bread so whats a good, cheap, quick alternative? They are getting so picky these days and never want the same thing. So please send me some ideas!!

Afternoon. Hailey went to check out a gymnastics class with Ella at Haydens and Jackson fell asleep on couch after watching Sharkboy and Lavagirl (yes AGAIN!). I retreated to my bedroom to attempt to organize my side with my office/Thirty-One stuff only to be distracted by reruns of Friends. Called Paul to bring home Wifesavers. Cleaned kitchen. End of afternoon.

Evening. Went to Wal-Mart after dinner to fetch pullups and toothpaste. Got distracted again by all the Valentine's stuff and just general walmart things. Picked up valentine exchange cards for kids' classes and browsed the new patio furniture sets for a bit. Made it home by 8:30 just in time to put on the pullups and give the kids a kiss goodnight. Got sucked into to watching Minute to Win It with Kelsey and Paul (I'm gonna be on that show one day-although I think I'd go with my Daddy!!). Attempted to finish the night by talking to my mother about the recent break-in craziness in Elberton and was stunned to find out it was a friend I graduated High School with :( But the really sad part is my OWN MOTHER hung up on me because she couldn't get the printer to stop printing 5782 pages she didn't want!! Oh well tommorrow is another day with new adventures and craziness to happen like the SNOW we are suppose to get (only 1/4" but hey I will take it!!)

Goodnight and maybe tomorrow I will put up pictures. And change my layout. And finish organizing my office. And work on Thirty-One stuff. And start pulling stuff for Wee-Peats. And.........

2 comments:

  1. AAANNNDDD....Call us to see what adventures we went on today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...wasn't that stuff CRAZY about the Elberton criminals! I would've never thought those people were the ones behind it all. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete